and yet another thing...

  • Brian M. Armstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      left the door ajar two nights ago. when i came out the next day
      there was a clicking sound from behind the speedo. jumped the car
      and suddenly the tach isn't working.
      I checked the fuse and replaced it with a new one. I'm a bit
      mistified here, does anyone know what the clicking was? It has to be
      related to the tach somehow. I have had the cluster out before and i
      can't think what it would be, perhaps something to do with the
      batteries?
      anyhow if anyone has had this hickup please let me know.

      brian

      tks to steve haywood, got the wires today and wow, that's what a
      bmer is supposed to run like!!!