525e Air Con

  • andyexup
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005
      Hi everybody,

      I've just purchased a '86 525e, very pleased esp. 'cos it has
      factory air con (very rare in the UK!).
      Need help with it though, air con seems to blow cold air through the
      lower console vents all the time and gives me a cold knee! I think
      these vents are for the air con only, my last non air car didn't
      have them (it was a cubbyhole instead). Any one got any ideas or do
      I have to take out the dash? May just tank tape over it!

      Thanks

      AndyB