FREE 528i - 1986

  • tacheeze
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      The head gasket has just gone but has totally new braking system,
      Pads, Discs and master cylinder. Also new alternator, two full sets
      of Metric tyres. Ideal for parts orto be be repaired.

      Sad to see it go, car is in good nick,

      I'm based in Liverpool UK, if you need any further info call me on
      0797 108 2070

      Steve Hughes