RE: [bmw e28] Steering Box

  • Doug Dykaar
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
    • andrew graham
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
        hi.. i am selling parts from my 87 535is so if you need a steering gear box im located in vallejo california.... its used and you can have it if you want... say your price... -andrew

        trippnbillie <trippnbillie@...> wrote:
        Hello all,

        My 87 535i is my baby and have been replacing part after part.
        Next on my list is a power steering gearbox, which I'm having trouble
        locating around the US. Any advise on where I can get one, used or
        rebuilt and what I'll be looking at as far as wallet damage.

        Much appreciated - Matt

      • Matt R
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2005
          Thanks for the offer but I was told that the steering
          boxes are somewhat different between the i and is. I
          was told I have to find one from a 535i to avoid any
          problems. Thanks again - Matt
          --- andrew graham <thelast_graham@...> wrote:
          > hi.. i am selling parts from my 87 535is so if you
          > need a steering gear box im located in vallejo
          > california.... its used and you can have it if you
          > want... say your price... -andrew
          >
          > trippnbillie <trippnbillie@...> wrote:
          > Hello all,
          >
          > My 87 535i is my baby and have been replacing
          > part after part.
          > Next on my list is a power steering gearbox, which
          > I'm having trouble
          > locating around the US. Any advise on where I can
          > get one, used or
          > rebuilt and what I'll be looking at as far as wallet
          > damage.
          >
          > Much appreciated -
          > Matt

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor