gas tank leak

  • bilripley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      het there guys and gaals

      i have a leak in my tank 88 535i. it is located on the very bottom of the tank about a large
      nail head size. it seems to me to be a drain plug, but if anyone knows for sure i would
      appreciate it. i made this assumption because of location ( lowest point of the tank ) and
      because it is round . if anyone knows for sure i would like to know before i fix it myself

      thanks

      bill