Spark Plugs

  • okareka12000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
      G'day again.Some time back, there was discussion about hotter spark
      plugs for use with low octane fuel. Our available fuels are 91
      unleaded and 96 unleaded. Any body got recommendations for best fuel
      to use and best spark plugs to go with that fuel please? regards,
      dave NZ
    • david patterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
        91 octane and Bosch Supers spark plugs are the right combination! Steer clear of those single
        electrode platinum spark plugs because they,well suck for Bosch fuel injection !! If you feel the
        need for a platinum plug ,go with a muliple electrode type. I'm a purist when it comes to ignition
        and injection parts and always recommend that you use Bosch parts!