weird noise

  • Roderick Tuason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hello,

      I hope someone would be able to give me a idea of whats going on...I was driving in today and heard a pop. then suddenly I can hear it coming from the passenger side Sounds like an exhaust leak but I'm not sure if it is...it idles rough and it has no power when i accellerate...if I accelerate its LOUD...hope someone can help...

      thanks
      Rod