New file uploaded to bmwe28

  • bmwe28@yahoogroups.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the bmwe28
      group.

      File : /520i-E28-Unknown switch.jpg
      Uploaded by : khabeet
      Description : What is this switch marked with red circle?

      You can access this file at the URL

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files

      Regards,

      khabeet
    • john Gieringer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
        BMW Window Circut Breaker -
        This is the rectangular switch,located above the radio in most models. Some
        early cars have it located in the under dash panel. It has a fuse in side
        and disables the windows if the motors overload.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
          We have recently been restoring a 93 325is and need the following:

          Allow wheel inserts (center over bolts) with BMW Logo. (dealer $120 set)

          Tan trim panel that goes under steering wheel. (Dealer $230)

          Any help would be appreciated.

          Also if anyone has an interest in the car let me know. Its Red, stick shift,
          with 132K, and goes like a bat out of hell. We will have about $4300 in it
          and it looks great. If anyone is interested or wants pictures let me know.

          Kenneth H. Holyoak
          Information+Insight=Profit
          HIG, LLC
          Mail