Re: [bmw e28] Can any one tell me what this switch is for?

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
      switch is for power window isolation. Regards Wayne. 86 M535i AU.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
        Your guess is correct! That is the window lock. It disables the power to the
        window controls.

        Jay in VA on the Mye28.com message board

      • khabeet
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
          Thank you so much guys,
          it was helpful and i appreciate all the emails and posts regarding my
          request. thank you