1988 520i Lux

  • markgodders2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2005
      Hi just purchased my E28, the car is in excellent condition, however
      there is a really annoying "shaking" kind of sound coming from under
      the rocker cover, was just wondering if anyone could help identify
      this problem, my limited (and very basic)knowledge would suggest
      tappets or worn camshaft, can anybody help !