strut housing 31312226167 needed

  • Doug Dykaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      UY!

      My front Bilstein sport seized up after 10 years. They sent me a new one,
      free, pending inspection of the old one (which of course freed up on
      removal, althought the shaft is visibly pitted).

      Removing the threaded collar resulted in the top of the strut tube coming
      clean off! Now I'm looking for a cheap used strut tube in the
      Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario Canada area...

      see: http://data.bmrparts.com/bmwparts/16859991264034U.html for a picture.

      Anybody got parts?

      Regards,

      Doug