bavauto.com

  • Carl Jones
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 14, 2005
      Just wondering if anyone can suggest another place besides www.bavauto.com
      that would sell the BMW Mobile Traditions CD-ROM that Eric mentions below?
      I've contacted them twice but not had any reply. Thanks in advance for any
      suggestions.

      Regards,

      Carl.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 14, 2005
        You might try these people.
        http://www.bmrparts.com/index.htm
        I bought an excellent replacement engine for half the
        price anyone else quoted. Also requested trim parts
        etc... that were delivered in nearly new condition for
        very little $$$. They encourage you to negotiate on
        quoted pricing and will give additional discounts when
        they ship multiple orders. I talked with Jay Nessler.
        His direct email is:
        jay@....
        The company is located near Sacramento California and
        will ship anywhere.
        Good Luck, Keith

        --- Carl Jones <carl@...> wrote:

        > Just wondering if anyone can suggest another place
        > besides www.bavauto.com
        > that would sell the BMW Mobile Traditions CD-ROM
        > that Eric mentions below?
        > I've contacted them twice but not had any reply.
        > Thanks in advance for any
        > suggestions.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Carl.

      • Ed MacVaugh
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 14, 2005
          Your local BMW dealer.

          Carl Jones wrote:

          >Just wondering if anyone can suggest another place besides www.bavauto.com
          >that would sell the BMW Mobile Traditions CD-ROM that Eric mentions below?

        • Eric Pommerer
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2005
            Someone's created an online version.

            http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do

            It would appear they've harnessed the ETK database to this website.
            All the same images, part No.s etc.
            Eric P.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 15, 2005
              Only a dream here in Australia Ed. Dealers here are not obliged to sell
              proprietary information outside the dealer network unfortunately.

              Regards,

              Carl.

              : >Just wondering if anyone can suggest another place besides
              www.bavauto.com
              : >that would sell the BMW Mobile Traditions CD-ROM that Eric mentions
              below?
              : >
              :
              :
              : To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              :
              :
              : Yahoo! Groups Links
              :
              :
              :
              :
              :
              :
            • agentmidnight
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 15, 2005
                Hmmm any BMW center parts department will sell you a copy. However
                Bavauto.com has a toll free number and should answer your questions when you
                call them. If they do not reply to E-mail that is strange. I happen to be
                in the state they are in so I normally just go there in person(grin).
                -Dana

                > that would sell the BMW Mobile Traditions CD-ROM that Eric mentions below?
                > I've contacted them twice but not had any reply. Thanks in advance for
                > any
                > suggestions.
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > Carl.

              • Ed MacVaugh
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 1, 2005
                  This information is now available free online at:

                  <www.bmw-mobiletradition.com>

                  You have to sign up and some other restrictions.

                  Ed

                  Carl Jones wrote:

                  >Only a dream here in Australia Ed. Dealers here are not obliged to sell
                  >proprietary information outside the dealer network unfortunately.
                  >
                  >Regards,
                  >
                  >Carl.

                • Eric Pommerer
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 3, 2005
                    BMW's site is a royal pain in the @#$.
                    If you want parts information without having to fill out four different
                    consumer profile forms and create three different user IDs each with
                    differing password criteria, go to: