Rear Bumper Chrome

  • stepattuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2005
      I recently have been after some replacement bumpers for my 518i LUX i
      picked up a chrome front item (which admitedly does not mach the LUX
      trim but looks nice anyway) Basically i now need a resonable chrome
      rear bumper for it. Any ideas where i can get this? Have tried scrap
      yards in the east midlands and checked online scrappers too.
    • martyn james

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 23, 2005
          thanks very much for the advice, fab spares doesn't seem to have
          anything, oh well. And the shipping from australia would be silly.
          Might have to have a go at making a part myself. Thanks anyway.