Need Help!

  • barqqsanu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
      hello! I need your help....if anyone of you have repair manual for bmw
      520i E28....please send it to me....because my engine is dead and I
      want to change it by myself.
    • tim hardin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
        i would invest in one. your about to invest alot of time.

        barqqsanu <barqqsanu@...> wrote:hello! I need your help....if anyone of you have repair manual for bmw