Wheels

  • bigmac2x2
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2005
      I was just wondering what type of other BMW model wheels will go onto
      my e28 m535.

      Cheers

      Greg
    • tim hardin

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2005
        • Brett Peavey
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2006
            Help, my engine is making a strange whining only when
            the engine is cold. also a weird vibration at 1600
            RPMs not matter the speed. any thoughts?

            Brett Peavey
            Microwave Component Sources
            Ph. 904.721.3711
            Fax. 904-721-3714
            Cell. 904.210.6573
            PV9@...
            www.microwavecomponentsources.com

          • william ripley
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 15, 2006
              hey there brian

              as for the vibration check out the drive shaft. had a similar problem on an old 325 i had. might be the drive shaft collar.

              bill

              Bill Ripley

              bilripley@...