entering anti-theft radio code?

  • humpfnumps
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      I'm sure this is posted somewhere but I can't find it, I have an 82
      528e with the "old style" (2-post, 1 for volume 1 for tuning) radio. I
      have the code, but how do I enter it on the radio? The radio manual
      says it is a "type III" but doesn't give instructions for entering the
      code.

      Thanks,
      Scott Roberts