si board e28 535i

  • martin walker
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
      Anyone know what the si board looks like & where it is
      exactly located?

    • Roderick Tuason
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
        Check this link it will walk you thru the removal and install of the SI board and Batt's

        http://www.bmwe34.net/E28/Repairs/Dashboard.htm

        martin walker <martinbm28@...> wrote:
        Anyone know what the si board looks like & where it is
        exactly located?

      • Frances Camara
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 29, 2005
          Hay,
          sorry,i dont know but goodluck with that.
          takecare
          chao

          martin walker <martinbm28@...> wrote:
          Anyone know what the si board looks like & where it is
          exactly located?

        • agentmidnight
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
            It looks like a integrated circuit board with NICAD batteries on it, hard to
            explain. It is connected behind and on the instrument cluster.
            www.bavauto.com has more information.
            -Dana

            > sorry,i dont know but goodluck with that.
            > takecare
            > chao
            >
            > martin walker <martinbm28@...> wrote:
            > Anyone know what the si board looks like & where it is
            > exactly located?

          • Steve Haygood
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 31, 2005
              I have the board (rebuilt)for 199.00 exchanged if that helps anyone

              Steve

              _____

              _____

              <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .