register chain

  • fettskjiit
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2005
      hi all!

      i was wondering if some of you guys could tell me how to adjust the
      timing of the crank/cam assembly?......

      im doing something wrong because the piston and valve collide..
    • Frances Camara
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2005
        Hay,
        sorry can't help you with that unless you'd like me to look it up for you,i could get you some pics also if i can?
        just email you model details and i'll try my level best to find that for you.
        takecare
        chao