535is vacuum hose diagram

  • phawkins535is
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2005
      Well I'm at my wits end. Pleasew help! I bought a 1987 535is that had
      the engine replaced because the previous owner apparently didn't put
      oil in it. The resulting catastrophy toasted the insulation and
      diagrams on the underside of the hood. I've routed the vacuum lines as
      well as I could, but I'm pretty sure they may not be correct. There
      are three vacuum nipples under the manifold, as well as one on the
      bottom of the throttle housing. Help!