RE: [bmw e28] Front shimmy started when the snows went on...

  • Conestoga
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      I put on the snows and poof, I got the shimmy back. The whole front end is
      (relatively) new, Dinan sway bars and 750 bushing, bilstein sports and H&R
      springs. The tires went from stiff, Z-rated 225/50-16s on 8s to 205/60-15s
      on 7s to soft "winterforce" snows.

      Tire balance of ball joints? If its the ball joints, how hard do I really
      have to pry to see slop?

      Regards,

      Doug
    • Steve Haygood
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
        You don't pry on them, you squeeze with a large pair of water pump pliers

        Steve

        _____

        <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .