How Can I Get The Two Sets Of BACKLIGHTS

  • aleon47g
    Message 1 of 5 , 20 Nov 11:20
      I am looking for the rear lights of my BMW 520i E28. Anyone of you all
      know how can I get them? I am looking everyday in a USED PARTS magazine
      specialiced in this matters but I have had no succes.
      Thank a lot
      A. León
    • cmarckelly
      Message 2 of 5 , 20 Nov 12:18
        ---
        have you tried ebay?

        marc

        In bmwe28@..., "aleon47g" <gallegoal@t...> wrote:
        > I am looking for the rear lights of my BMW 520i E28. Anyone of you
        all
        > know how can I get them? I am looking everyday in a USED PARTS
        magazine
        > specialiced in this matters but I have had no succes.
        > Thank a lot
        > A. León
      • Frances Camara
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2005
          hay,
          how are ya?
          try wrekers,ebay or the trading post for peps selling parts.
          takecare
          chao

          aleon47g <gallegoal@...> wrote:
          I am looking for the rear lights of my BMW 520i E28. Anyone of you all
          know how can I get them? I am looking everyday in a USED PARTS magazine
          specialiced in this matters but I have had no succes.
          Thank a lot
          A. León

        • graham_e28
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
            --- In bmwe28@..., "aleon47g" <gallegoal@t...> wrote:
            > I am looking for the rear lights of my BMW 520i E28. Anyone of you all
            > know how can I get them? I am looking everyday in a USED PARTS magazine
            > specialiced in this matters but I have had no succes.
            > Thank a lot
            > A. León

            If you don't have any sucess finding used parts....as I couldn't, try
            Euro car parts - www.eurocarparts.com .You can order on-line, or by
            phone (they have depots all over but their one at Wembley, Middlesex
            is Tel 0208956 5050 or Fax. 0208956 5001)

            UK price as at 11/11/05 was £64.05 GBP each plus VAT- delivery will be
            free in UK and normally next day or maximum 48 hrs. Delivery within
            Europe varies, and to countries outside there's no VAT. Guys on the
            phones are very helpful provided you specify what model eg. E28 520i
            manual, no air con etc., and year of manufacture.
            happy hunting
            Graham Holland
          • Tom Ferretti