Re: [bmw e28] How Can I Get The Two Sets Of BACKLIGHTS

  • Agent Midnight
    Message 1 of 3 , 20 Nov 15:45
      http://www.theeurodepot.com/
      Check out this company they should have a lot
      of them for sale from what I have seen in their warehouse.
      -Dana

      Message 2 of 3 , 22 Nov 11:26
        Dear Dana.

        Thank you very much for your help. I already contact them and it looks like the have what I looking for.

        Thanks a lot

        Angel León

        Check out this company they should have a lot
        of them for sale from what I have seen in their warehouse.
        -Dana

        I am looking for the rear lights of my BMW 520i E28. Anyone of you all
        know how can I get them? I am looking everyday in a USED PARTS magazine
        specialiced in this matters but I have had no succes.
        Thank a lot
        A. León

        TERRA

        -->

      • Agent Midnight
        Message 3 of 3 , 23 Nov 09:00
          No problem
          Joel and Nick over there are awesome.
          When you talk to them tell them Dana from the car club sent you :-) ( they
          get a kick out of hear about the people I refer from around the world )