fuel pump?

  • atmimp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      Hey there Guys 'n' dolls,
      Just been offered a cheap E34. I've been told that there is a
      problem with the fuel pump, as there is no fuel being pumped to the
      engine.
      Is this the most most caurse, or is there more likly to be a faulty
      realy somewhere.
      I no this is E28 site, but as the 2 modles are so simerler, i kinda
      hoped someone may be abull to help.

      Thanks for looking,
      Happy Holidays.