High Level Brake Light

  • Jeff Johns
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      Hi,

      I am trying to get a complete high level brake light assembly, but
      they were never fitted to E28s in Australia.

      I do not care whether I have to get new or used.

      If anyone has one spare I would like to buy it, if not could someone
      please find out the part numbers for the components for me.

      Once I have the part numbers I can order the components from my local
      BMW dealer.

      The problem has been that the Australian dealers do not have details
      for items that were not fitted to cars imported into Australia by BMW.

      Regards Jeff