Clunky rear end.

  • Angel Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2005
      Hello to all, my e28 is making a very nasty clunk, especially on the
      passenger's side. It is noticeable most when pulling out hard in
      first, or every time the gas pedal is lifted of and on. It fells like
      the whole rear differential is going to snap off.

      I already changed the boomerang shaped links on both sides.
    • Guy DiCesare
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2005
        It's probably the differential mount. I've replaced
        mine twice-it pays to use an OEM part.
        --- Angel Rodriguez <hm_racing_pr@...> wrote:

        > Hello to all, my e28 is making a very nasty clunk,
        > especially on the
        > passenger's side. It is noticeable most when
        > pulling out hard in
        > first, or every time the gas pedal is lifted of and
        > on. It fells like
        > the whole rear differential is going to snap off.
        >
        > I already changed the boomerang shaped links on both
        > sides.

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com
      • Gil Thereault