euro headlight conversion

  • Rod Tuason
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2006
      just got my euro lights for my 85 535i...has anyone done this
      conversion from US spec light to euro lights? If so can you describe
      how you did it?? found how others done their but I want to reserach
      the best and eaiest way to do it.

      TIA
    • five35i
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2006
        Todd --

        You might take a look at the right-ups at the M535i SIG: www.m535i.org

        Select FAQ and Tech Help ---> E28 FAQ and Technical Articles ---> Electrical
        -- Then scroll down the page a bit...

        - Layton
        5er Fest 2006
        Drive your 5er to South Bend next May!