Re: [bmw e28] Door lock broken '88 528e

  • Agent Midnight
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
      What at least I am not the only one in the world(GRIN).
      I had a similar problem on my 1886 528e.
      One day the key turned to far on the drivers side and then the entire lock
      came out with the key. I seams rare but I guess not to us any more(GRIN).
      Sadly I have no clue what to do and have been using the other door or the
      trunk. I tried to explain it to one shop and they did not "get it" so I did
      not want to pay someone to fix something that knew less about the problem
      then I did.
      Good luck,
      -Dana