Asking Support from Every One/Boycott Tanith Belbin in Torino Olympics

  • annettemartini2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      To the Moderator,

      Please support us by sending our site around to show
      what happens when people fight for freedom. Boycott
      Skater Tanith Belbin in Torino Olympics, Italy for
      jumping ahead of us and millions more for her US
      Citizenship...There was Political Interference from the
      President so that she can go to the Olympics in Torino,
      Italy and compete.

      Political Interference is NOT allowed in the Olympics!!!

      The US Government told us that we are NOT their
      Jurisdiction BUT they made Tanith Belbin their Jurisdiction
      by giving her US Citizenship just so she can skate and
      Compete at the Torino Olmpics in Torino, Italy.

      Political Interference in the Olympics is WRONG!!!

      As you well know, the Skater Ms Tanith Belbin had a Special
      Law passed just for her and that has extremely upset me since
      she is still a canadian anyway.

      I and my husband Anthony Martini have been fighting
      for Freedom and our American Citizenship here in the USA.
      We have no country having given up our citizenship where we
      came from. We have sent so many Faxes to the US Government,
      White House, Congress, Senators and the DOJ-Department of
      Justice in Washington DC with every one ignoring us or saying
      we are NOT their Jurisdiction which even our Congresswoman
      Katherine Harris has completely ignored us and did not help
      almost 4 years later.

      Congress and President Bush Politically interfered in the
      Olympics so they could send Tanith Belbin to the Olympics.

      However my husband Anthony and I are NOT their Jurisdiction.
      After the Hurricanes people from Louisiana, Mississippi and
      other places like Thailand for the Tsunami were their
      Jurisdiction but my husband Anthony Martini and I are NOT
      their Jurisdiction. Is that not sick leaving us on the
      street to starve and die even though they knew full well
      our situation even the White House.

      Please go to our site at: http://www.annettemartini.us
      to read a recent FAX we sent to Congress about what we
      thought about this Special Law passed for Ms Tanith Belbin.

      Also read the rest of what you have just read above on our
      site which is what we sent around the world and also to the
      Olympics. Read our comments below that, in the same area.

      Political Interference is against Olympic Rules!!!She got
      her US Citizenship so she can compete at the Torino Olympics
      in Torino, Italy passing in front of us and millions of others
      who are still waiting!!

      If there were Not the Torino Olympics in Italy, Tanith Belbin
      would of had to wait for her US Citizenship just like every
      one else.

      Support my Italian husband and I.

      Thank you
      Annette Martini