chorme!!! BLING BLING

  • raylamela
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      I wanted to add some chrome to my 528e having difficulty finding these
      items:
      door handles
      chrome side mirrors like the ones on the older models
      Chrome rear view mirror.

      thanks for your help
    • gary edmonds
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
        Hi Ray,
        Door handles in chrome as far as I know are a straight
        fit from the earlier E12 5 series, can't help with the
        other parts.
        Good luck with your search.
        Gary Edmonds.
        --- raylamela <raylamela@...> wrote:

        I wanted to add some chrome to my 528e having
        difficulty finding these
        items:
        door handles
        chrome side mirrors like the ones on the older models
        Chrome rear view mirror.

        thanks for your help

        Terms of Service.