Remote Starter

  • rabalagot
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
      I wanted to know what you guys thought about installing a remote
      started on a manual transmission. Would it be a good idea, or not? Let
      me know what you think. Thanks!
    • Blake Nancarrow
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
        Quoting rabalagot <rabalagot@...>:

        > I wanted to know what you guys thought about installing a remote
        > started on a manual transmission. Would it be a good idea, or not?
        > Let
        > me know what you think.

        In principle, I don't like these things. But, to each their own...
        You better make sure your emergency/parking brake is in perfect
        order. And avoid parking on hills. Carefully consider security
        issues.

        Cheers,
        Blake

        Blake Nancarrow blaken@...
        Computer Ease http://computer-ease.com/

        (sent via webmail while in Union)
      • Allan Balagot
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
          Thanx for your input. I've been contemplating this but, I rather hear from people if it's a good or bad thing. I'm not as into it as i was before...but thanks again