european type bumpers/wheels

  • carlosmciver
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
      does anyone have any business contacts that may sell the european
      (original )style bumpers, front and rear? i am in th USA and it is
      hard to find here unless someone already has them, usually in bad
      condition!!!
    • carlosmciver
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
        anyone have business contacts of where i can order the european type
        bumpers for a e28. also any m5 rims for sell? i want my 1984 533i to
        be the best on this side of the world, thanks for your help!!!
      • Ed MacVaugh
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
          Which side of the world might that be?

          Ed

          carlosmciver wrote:
          > anyone have business contacts of where i can order the european type
          > bumpers for a e28. also any m5 rims for sell? i want my 1984 533i to
          > be the best on this side of the world, thanks for your help!!!
        • Brett Peavey
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
            I also am looking for the euro body kit for an 88
            5-series. I am in the US.

            --- Ed MacVaugh <macvaugh@...> wrote:

            > Which side of the world might that be?
            >
            > Ed
            >
            > carlosmciver wrote:
            > > anyone have business contacts of where i can order
            > the european type
            > > bumpers for a e28. also any m5 rims for sell? i
            > want my 1984 533i to
            > > be the best on this side of the world, thanks for
            > your help!!!

            Brett Peavey
            Microwave Component Sources
            Ph. 904.721.3711