Nasty Weather !

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2006
      Just let you guys know the north of my state Queensland
      is about to be hit by a level 4 cyclone with destructive winds
      of 250 kph. winds. On the map it will hitting a town called Innisfail
      north of Townsville.This is the largest cyclone for 35 years.
      Well ,catch you later JOHN from OZ.
    • Guy DiCesare
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2006
        Best of luck, John! Guy D