TRX tires in the US

  • Larry R.
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006
      I'm down here in Dallas, TX and although I do not run
      TRX tires on any of my cars, I once wanted to find out
      a price.

      At the local Sears, they were well over 200 per tire.

      BUT. The clerk looked and found a clearance on TRX
      tires. At the time of his search, they were on sale
      for about 100 each. Which is a dang sight better than
      200+.

      he told me I'd have to order them pre-paid but then I
      could get them as a package and installed when they
      arrived.

      Apparently there is such a low demand that a lot of
      stores may have only 1 or 2 sitting around and this is
      a way for Sears to move product to where needed and
      free up storage.

      Might be worth a try. plus if installed at Sears you
      can get road hazard and lifetime balance which using
      take off from someone else means no guarantee.

      Enjoy.

      Larry in Dallas, TX

    • Devon
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006
        --- In bmwe28@..., "Larry R." <dallas_larry@y...>
        wrote:

        > I'm down here in Dallas, TX and although I do not run
        > TRX tires on any of my cars, I once wanted to find out
        > a price.
        >
        > At the local Sears, they were well over 200 per tire.
        >
        > BUT. The clerk looked and found a clearance on TRX
        > tires. At the time of his search, they were on sale
        > for about 100 each. Which is a dang sight better than
        > 200+.
        >
        > he told me I'd have to order them pre-paid but then I
        > could get them as a package and installed when they
        > arrived.
        >
        > Apparently there is such a low demand that a lot of
        > stores may have only 1 or 2 sitting around and this is
        > a way for Sears to move product to where needed and
        > free up storage.
        >
        > Might be worth a try. plus if installed at Sears you
        > can get road hazard and lifetime balance which using
        > take off from someone else means no guarantee.
        >
        > Enjoy.
        >
        > Larry in Dallas, TX

        Im about 45 miles away from you in texas,and just moved here about 4
        months ago from CALI.I was wondering if you could tell me some
        places for used parts.I need a couple of door panels and various
        other interior B.S.I have a 83 533i,and havent a clue where to look

        Thanks Man

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Devon
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2006