ha, you guys and your 8's

  • James Henry
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      Hey how's it going everybody? Name's James from Canada and I have a 528e, vintage 1986. Love it to death (whether it's mine I don't know yet;) Needs some work but hey whose doesn't. Bronzeibeige metalic ooohhh, aaaahhhh, I hear ya, wicked color.

      I think you guys are awesome, tellin' those pesky 8's whatfor. Start your own, great. Keepin it real y'all.

      From the frozen wastes of Canada (thankfully thawing now)

      James

    • Blake Nancarrow
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
        Quoting James Henry <jamesh73_1999@...>:

        > From the frozen wastes of Canada (thankfully thawing now)

        Actually, with a temperature in Toronto of 18 degrees Celsius, it's a perfect
        day for car repair.

        I just swapped in a rebuilt wiper motor and wiper armature.

        Now I'm putting in a rebuilt heater blower fan...

        I might even clean the windows!

        cheers,
        Blake

        (sent via Computer Ease webmail while in the backyard)