Re: [bmw e28] Radiator desperately needed!

  • Alan Myler - at home
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
      Exxactly the same thing happened to me last year!

      Try german E-bay (www.ebay.de), you're looking for a "kuhler" (cooler!)
      with an umlaut accent (double dots) on the u.

      I got a new bmw rad' there for 35EUR plus another 22EUR post & packing,
      which
      I thought was pretty reasonable.

      Good luck.

      Alan

      bmxbandit78 wrote:

      > Hi, i have been renovating an early '86 520i auto (Blue Steel, as it's
      > refered to) and just when i thought i had it going good.... the top
      > inlet pipe on the rad broke after some over-zealos jubilee clip
      > tightening. I can't find a radiator to fit without looking at silly
      > money for a new 'un. Anyone out there got any clues? Much appreciated.

      > Service <http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms.html> .

    • harvey kay
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2006
        Brilliant, found a radiator on ebay.de, it's in the
        post as we speak. They've got everything you could
        want for an e28, it's just knowing the name of it in
        German, may have to start learning it again! Cheers, Rob

        Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com