Re: [bmw e28] BMW E28 Series (520i) Electrical Wiring Diagram

  • Agent Midnight
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2006
      You can find O.E.M. parts at http://www.realoem.com
      or you can also purchase a printed or electronic manual from Bently
      Publishers @ http://www.bentleypublishers.com/bmw/index.htm

      The Real OEM site will also let you view every part in the car and find BMW
      part numbers even if you do not buy from that site. Its almost the same as
      a BMW parts center would use to look up parts for you.

      Best of luck,
      -Dana Sion

      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2006
        Hey guys,
        When ever I accelerate more than half throttle I get a
        feeling in the rear like I am going over little speed
        bumps. and if I throttle harder it gets worse. if i
        let up it goes away...any help?

        Brett Peavey
        Microwave Component Sources
        Ph. 904.721.3711
        Fax. 904-721-3714
        Cell. 904.210.6573
        PV9@...
        www.microwavecomponentsources.com

      • Steve Haygood
        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2006
          Could be rear subframe bushings or possibly driveshaft woes as well
          Steve

          Steve Haygood
          BMW CCA 6 Series Register Director
          03/04/05 Official 5er Fest Sponsor
          03/04/05 Official Sharkfest Sponsor

          Message 4 of 4 , May 26, 2006
            Dear Dana,
            First of all, we do sorry for late reply... (for six days I can't not open my email)
            Me, say thank you very much for your info regarding my problem & I will follow up...
            I will inform you later.
            Thank so much & appreciate to your kindness,
            Success for you,
            Rachmad SB