1985 528e maintenance reset tool

  • TROY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2006
      does anyone know where i can get a reset tool for a 1985 528e 2.7l
      engine. or know how to reset it for the led lights on the dash. can
      you jump some wires or do you have to get a specific tool to do this?
      any help would be great... it took me 21 years to aford my dream car
      but now i got it...lol...thanks...