1984 528e FOR SALE- Minnesota

  • bimmernutjob
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2006
      great car** ( until transmission went out )

      97,000+ miles
      light brown leather interior mint condition original dash not cracked/ radio original
      Bahama Biege, minor rust- body excellent
      NEW Front Rotors/ Pads
      NEW Drag link/Front end parts
      NEW Front Struts
      NEW Starter
      NEW Alternator
      TOO MANY NEW PARTS TO LIST !!

      ** REBUILT HP 4 -22 automatic (4 speed) are available
      through dealer for around $ 1600.00. ( after core is turned in ) with GAURANTEE

      anyone near the midwest looking for a classic car ? make reasonable offer

      (612) 384-8449 ( 10am-10pm central standard time- thanks )
    • bimmernutjob
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2006
        PLEASE EMAIL me directly or call, if you are interested in the 528. Thanks in Minnesota