AC charge

  • rabalagot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      is it possible to get my ac charged up. I've been living without AC
      for 7 years and because there is an unknown leak according to my long
      time mechanic. He said it'd cost a lot to find out where the leak
      would be. But i really love this car and i wanted to get it fix
      anyway. Any one have ideas of what i should do or have a price of what
      it would cost. i don't know exactly what happened except a leak
      somewhere. I'm thinking near the vent area, but I don't know if that's
      possible for freon to leak at. Thanks