loads of e28 spares

  • redhelmet36
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 26, 2006
      due to other comitments and lack of time i am going to strip my e28 to
      the bone rather than let useful parts get crushed or real enthusiast
      get ripped of by so called reputable scondhand car spares dealers. if
      intrested email me.
    • jforbey
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 26, 2006
        --- In bmwe28@..., redhelmet36 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > due to other comitments and lack of time i am going to strip my e28
        > the bone rather than let useful parts get crushed or real enthusiast
        > get ripped of by so called reputable scondhand car spares dealers.
        if
        > intrested email me.

        Dear Sir,
        I was interested in what model e28 you were parting. I have got an
        09/83 533i and am interested in updating the ECU to the year 1984's
        ECU which is supposedly chippable. If you don't have this model,
        maybe a hint where I could find one?!
        Thanks,
        John F. Forbey
        jforbey@...
      • bimmernutjob
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 27, 2006
          A. are you in England ??
          B. 520,528,533,535 ??
          C. color..etc ?

          thanks

          --- In bmwe28@..., redhelmet36 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > due to other comitments and lack of time i am going to strip my e28 to
          > the bone rather than let useful parts get crushed or real enthusiast
          > get ripped of by so called reputable scondhand car spares dealers. if
          > intrested email me.

        • John Forbey
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 28, 2006
            In Texas, 09/83 533i bronzitbeige. they say the second
            generation of ecus have a port where mine has five
            identical long chips in close config. but actually
            pretty good gas mileage.
            Thanks,
            jforbey@...

            --- bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...> wrote:

            > A. are you in England ??
            > B. 520,528,533,535 ??
            > C. color..etc ?
            >
            > thanks
            >

            > --- In bmwe28@..., redhelmet36
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > due to other comitments and lack of time i am
            > going to strip my e28 to
            > > the bone rather than let useful parts get crushed
            > or real enthusiast
            > > get ripped of by so called reputable scondhand car
            > spares dealers. if
            > > intrested email me.

          • Otto Mattick
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 28, 2006
              John,

              are you redhelmet....? ( fire fighter ?)

              I have an 83 533i I am in minnesota

              PARTS NEEDED:

              HP22-4 speed automatic for 84 528e / and flywheel
              u-joint/and/or/rear end(? ) 533i 1983
              ac condensor (?) 83 e28-maby ?

              regards Anthony

              --- John Forbey <jforbey@...> wrote:

              > In Texas, 09/83 533i bronzitbeige. they say the
              > second
              > generation of ecus have a port where mine has five
              > identical long chips in close config. but actually
              > pretty good gas mileage.
              > Thanks,
              > jforbey@...
              >
              > --- bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...> wrote:
              >
              > > A. are you in England ??
              > > B. 520,528,533,535 ??
              > > C. color..etc ?
              > >
              > > thanks
              > >

              > > --- In bmwe28@..., redhelmet36
              > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > due to other comitments and lack of time i am
              > > going to strip my e28 to
              > > > the bone rather than let useful parts get
              > crushed
              > > or real enthusiast
              > > > get ripped of by so called reputable scondhand
              > car
              > > spares dealers. if
              > > > intrested email me.

              > protection around
              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
            • bimmernutjob
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 28, 2006
                sorry dave

                I meant to send this directly to private party

                --- In bmwe28@..., Otto Mattick <bimmernutjob@y...> wrote:

                > John,
                >
                > are you redhelmet....? ( fire fighter ?)
                >
                > I have an 83 533i I am in minnesota
                >
                > PARTS NEEDED:
                >
                > HP22-4 speed automatic for 84 528e / and flywheel
                > u-joint/and/or/rear end(? ) 533i 1983
                > ac condensor (?) 83 e28-maby ?
                >
                > regards Anthony
                >

                > --- John Forbey <jforbey@y...> wrote:
                >
                > > In Texas, 09/83 533i bronzitbeige. they say the
                > > second
                > > generation of ecus have a port where mine has five
                > > identical long chips in close config. but actually
                > > pretty good gas mileage.
                > > Thanks,
                > > jforbey@y...
                > >
                > > --- bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > > A. are you in England ??
                > > > B. 520,528,533,535 ??
                > > > C. color..etc ?
                > > >
                > > > thanks
                > > >

                > > > --- In bmwe28@..., redhelmet36

                > > > going to strip my e28 to
                > > crushed
                > > > or real enthusiast
                > > car
                > > > spares dealers. if

                > > protection around
                > > http://mail.yahoo.com

                > Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall
                Street Journal

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 31, 2006
                  Hi,
                  not firefighter or red hat. best place i can tell you
                  to go for trans is salvage yard. i just got a 5-speed
                  for wife's car 325e. got condensor there, too.

                  Good Luck,

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 14, 2006
                    this is the third time emailing you about E28 parts - still no response

                    redhelmet.....?

                    are you in england ? states ?