RE: [bmw e28] loads of e28 spares

  • M Zulfikar Karim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2006
      dear sir,
      I heard that you would strip your e28 to the bone.
      I would ask about cylinder-head and airflow+air filter, is it still in
      good condition?
      and how's the price? thanks.

      ps: you can mail me at : izoel@...

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 27, 2006
        For those of you who can't read he says e-mail ME!! Not the group. It is rather rude to subject us all to your attempts at a private transaction! Thank you!If you plant poison ivy, you won't harvest strawberries. - William Stephens When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-- who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." --Author Unknown

        To: bmwe28@...: izoel@...: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:32:23 +0700Subject: RE: [bmw e28] loads of e28 sparesdear sir,I heard that you would strip your e28 to the bone.I would ask about cylinder-head and airflow+air filter, is it still ingood condition?and how's the price? thanks.ps: you can mail me at : izoel@...________________________________From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] OnBehalf Of redhelmet36Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:07 AMTo: bmwe28@...: [bmw e28] loads of e28 sparesdue to other comitments and lack of time i am going to strip my e28 to the bone rather than let useful parts get crushed or real enthusiast get ripped of by so called reputable scondhand car spares dealers. if intrested email me.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • Nick A. Davis - Detour Memphis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2006
          Good Day!
          What is the year of said e28? I have an 1985 528 and I need the idle control value off one. My direct e-mail is nadavis02@....

          Also update of my 528 - I replaced the Fuel Pump Relay and the fuel filter. It runs better but the idle sometimes goes up and down. My next thing to replace is the idle control value and main relay. I will replace the intake fuel pump after that.

          Thanks,
          Nick

          dave ruiz <daveruiz50@...> wrote:
          For those of you who can't read he says e-mail ME!! Not the group. It is rather rude to subject us all to your attempts at a private transaction! Thank you!If you plant poison ivy, you won't harvest strawberries. - William Stephens When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-- who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." --Author Unknown

          To: bmwe28@...: izoel@...: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:32:23 +0700Subject: RE: [bmw e28] loads of e28 sparesdear sir,I heard that you would strip your e28 to the bone.I would ask about cylinder-head and airflow+air filter, is it still ingood condition?and how's the price? thanks.ps: you can mail me at : izoel@...________________________________From: bmwe28@... [mailto:bmwe28@...] OnBehalf Of redhelmet36Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:07 AMTo: bmwe28@...: [bmw e28] loads of e28 sparesdue to other comitments and lack of time i am going to strip my e28 to the bone rather than let useful parts get crushed or real enthusiast get ripped of by so called reputable scondhand car spares dealers. if intrested email me.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

          Thanks,
          Nick A. Davis
          Director
          Detour Memphis - Online Magazine

          Check Out the BLOG - The World of Nick A. Davis

          A Starr On The Moon Production Video Site