coil

  • rabalagot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      hey guys,
      i was wondering if there is an accel coil for the e28 535is. I'm
      trying to search online but had no luck. I was talking to my mechanic
      and he said i should change the ignition coil, distributor, rotor, the
      pick up (can someone please explain what the pick up is and where I
      can get it) in order to get more spark to my engine. I don't want to
      spend so much to make the car faster like turbo, etc.. until i have
      the money, for now i'll spend a little to try to get more power out of
      it. Please let me know thanks.