Hose from thermo switch?

  • beamwis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
      Where should the hose from the thermo switch go?
      And which hose comes back to the switch?
      Look the pic in the album "give me advise".
      In the pic the hose comes just back to the switch.
      Does this cause unstable idle?
    • beamwis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        Both hoses go to the air filter box. And if there's air leak it can
        cause unstable idle. Oh, thanks for answering!