RE: [bmw e28] Digest Number 1137

  • Miles Hartwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
      Please unsubscribe from future group emails, many thanks, Miles

      From: Allan Balagot <rabalagot@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:36:10 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Allan Balagot <rabalagot@...>
      Subject: SKID PLATE FOR A 535IS 1988

      Does anyone know where I can find a skid plate for this car. i've cracked my
      oil pan once and i had replaced it with a brand new one and now it has an
      hidden crack where it looks like it's perspiring very slowly. I was either
      thinking of raising the car back up to stock with my sport springs but, not
      quite sure if that's a good idea or just cover it with a skid plate if i
      could find one. Any suggestions?

    • doug dykaar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 19, 2006
        Allan,

        I saw one on ebay:

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-OEM-Skid-Plate-e28-528-533-535-M5-New_W0Q
        QcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33654QQihZ010QQitemZ200021980420QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZW
        DVW

        Regards,

        doug

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006