coolant weeping from block?

  • doug dykaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      o mighty and knowledgable listserv,

      I thought the hoses that run along the underside of the intake manifold
      might be leaking, but they appear dry even though the block is wet. The
      starter is blocking the view of the block, but is there a freeze plug behind
      the starter, and do they fail (leah/dribble/piss)? Its a 535i w/150kmi,
      driven winters.

      Regards,

      doug

      85 535