FREE AD’s

  • toot41
    Message 1 of 1 , 1 Nov 04:30
      FREE AD's

      Hi I have just acquired a free ad site, if you would
      like to put your ad on my siteyou are more than welcome.

      The URL is http://www.keith-t-marketing.ws

      The last link on my home page it the one to click.

      The rule is one ad per day but you can advertise day after day.

      Hope things are going well for you Keith.