[bmw e28] spam reported to Yahoo

  • BudBuilt
    Message 1 of 4 , 11 Nov 11:28
      >I think we should all write letters to dogdinner to show him he sucks.
      >Maybe his mailbox will get jammed up like he does to us!! What do you think
      >guys?

      I clicked on the link at the bottom of other emails ( group terms of use )
      and reported him to yahoo. Hopefully, others would do the same and we'll be
      rid of him. :)
      oh, and I sent his email address a few replies too... :)
    • dave ruiz
      Message 2 of 4 , 12 Nov 14:04
        That's the way to go bud!! Thanks! -DaveIf you plant poison ivy, you won't harvest strawberries. - William Stephens When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-- who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." --Author Unknown

        To: bmwe28@...: bud@...: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:28:52 -0500Subject: [bmw e28] spam reported to Yahoo

        >I think we should all write letters to dogdinner to show him he sucks. >Maybe his mailbox will get jammed up like he does to us!! What do you think >guys?I clicked on the link at the bottom of other emails ( group terms of use ) and reported him to yahoo. Hopefully, others would do the same and we'll be rid of him. :)oh, and I sent his email address a few replies too... :)

      • David Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 4 , 13 Nov 06:25
          The best way to get someone back like that is to call and talk to them for an hour or so (interested in his product) and then after the hour has passed, simply say "This is for the spam!" and hang up. It wastes some of your time but it feels real good. I had a bad experience with Dell (just one time). Had a computer come in that wouldn't boot, bad hard drive. They sent me another hard drive (without an OS) and wanted me to install an OS. So, I called Dell and requested that they allow me to download an image that they have on file. They wouldn't. So, I kept the guy online for three hours. It went something like this:

          Dell: insert the cdrom.
          Me: What's a cdrom.

          Message 4 of 4 , 13 Nov 10:01
            good job Bud, i appreciate it when someone stands up
            and tells spamers to beat it. I will send one or two
            as well. lol
            --- BudBuilt <bud@...> wrote:

            > >I think we should all write letters to dogdinner to
            > show him he sucks.
            > >Maybe his mailbox will get jammed up like he does
            > to us!! What do you think
            > >guys?
            >
            > I clicked on the link at the bottom of other emails
            > ( group terms of use )
            > and reported him to yahoo. Hopefully, others would
            > do the same and we'll be
            > rid of him. :)
            > oh, and I sent his email address a few replies
            > too... :)

            James Henry

            http://new.mail.yahoo.com