Spammers on the group

  • Larry R.
    Message 1 of 5 , 12 Nov 14:51
      The list owner of this group needs to simply BAN them
      from here. If the owner doesn't have time for that
      sort of thing, hopefully he will make someone a
      moderator who can do that as soon as a spammer joins.

      I own and run several group and am part of many and
      banning the address works better.

      Biggest issue you have created for yourself is sending
      them an email.

      Even worse is that our email member list can be seen
      by other members.

      Once you send an email to a spammer address, all you
      have done is provide them with a PROVEN valid email
      address for them to collect and sell.

      Never reply to an email that says you can be removed
      by asking to be removed. that is a very common play
      to harvest email from innocent newbies.

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • bimmernutjob
      Message 2 of 5 , 15 Nov 01:21
        SO, CAN YOU JUST LIST THE PARASITES ON A JUNKMAIL FILTER BLOCK LIST ?? LIKE ON
        HOTMAIL ??

        regards, bimmernutty

        --- In bmwe28@..., "Larry R." <dallas_larry@...> wrote:

        > The list owner of this group needs to simply BAN them
        > from here. If the owner doesn't have time for that
        > sort of thing, hopefully he will make someone a
        > moderator who can do that as soon as a spammer joins.
        >
        > I own and run several group and am part of many and
        > banning the address works better.
        >
        > Biggest issue you have created for yourself is sending
        > them an email.
        >
        > Even worse is that our email member list can be seen
        > by other members.
        >
        > Once you send an email to a spammer address, all you
        > have done is provide them with a PROVEN valid email
        > address for them to collect and sell.
        >
        > Never reply to an email that says you can be removed
        > by asking to be removed. that is a very common play
        > to harvest email from innocent newbies.

        > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

      • Kay Khendrick
        Message 3 of 5 , 20 Nov 16:53
          Hey guys I'm having some problems with my 85 528e my mechanic says a I need something called a "crank sensor unit or a crank position sensor", Has anyone heard of that? If so do you know of websites I might find one a relatively decent price?...please get back to me!!!!!

          bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@...> wrote: SO, CAN YOU JUST LIST THE PARASITES ON A JUNKMAIL FILTER BLOCK LIST ?? LIKE ON
          HOTMAIL ??

          regards, bimmernutty

          --- In bmwe28@..., "Larry R." <dallas_larry@...> wrote:

          > The list owner of this group needs to simply BAN them
          > from here. If the owner doesn't have time for that
          > sort of thing, hopefully he will make someone a
          > moderator who can do that as soon as a spammer joins.
          >
          > I own and run several group and am part of many and
          > banning the address works better.
          >
          > Biggest issue you have created for yourself is sending
          > them an email.
          >
          > Even worse is that our email member list can be seen
          > by other members.
          >
          > Once you send an email to a spammer address, all you
          > have done is provide them with a PROVEN valid email
          > address for them to collect and sell.
          >
          > Never reply to an email that says you can be removed
          > by asking to be removed. that is a very common play
          > to harvest email from innocent newbies.

          > http://new.mail.yahoo.com

        • Steve Haygood
          Message 4 of 5 , 20 Nov 18:15
            I have them for 60.00 oem Bosch, new with warranty
            Steve

            Steve Haygood
            BMW CCA 6 Series Register Director
            03/04/05 Official 5er Fest Sponsor
            03/04/05 Official Sharkfest Sponsor
            www.stevehaygood.com

            _____

            bimmernutjob <bimmernutjob@ <mailto:bimmernutjob%40yahoo.co.uk> yahoo.co.uk>

            --- In bmwe28@yahoogroups. <mailto:bmwe28%40yahoogroups.co.uk> co.uk, "Larry
            R." <dallas_larry@...> wrote:

            > The list owner of this group needs to simply BAN them
            > from here. If the owner doesn't have time for that
            > sort of thing, hopefully he will make someone a
            > moderator who can do that as soon as a spammer joins.
            >
            > I own and run several group and am part of many and
            > banning the address works better.
            >
            > Biggest issue you have created for yourself is sending
            > them an email.
            >
            > Even worse is that our email member list can be seen
            > by other members.
            >
            > Once you send an email to a spammer address, all you
            > have done is provide them with a PROVEN valid email
            > address for them to collect and sell.
            >
            > Never reply to an email that says you can be removed
            > by asking to be removed. that is a very common play
            > to harvest email from innocent newbies.

            > http://new.mail <http://new.mail.yahoo.com> yahoo.com

          • John Forbey
            Message 5 of 5 , 21 Nov 04:24
              Crank sensor is a small cylindricular sensor on the
              end of a cable that tells the ecu where the crankshaft
              is from a magnetic bead on the flywheel. It is next
              to another sensor the very same which tells the ecu
              the RPM or speed of engine. These signals are
              necessary for engine to run; but if engine runs,
              starts sporatically the ecu can judge from the 'last
              signal picked up' which makes diagnosis a little
              trickier. One of these will cost about $100.00

              Sponsored Link

              $420k for $1,399/mo.
              Find Out! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre