Fw: [bmw e28] Re: Helpful links for parts about sensors

  • Agent Midnight
    Message 1 of 3 , 22 Nov 13:08
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Mr. Dana Marc Sion - BMW CCA/WMC
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:33
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Re: Helpful links for parts about sensors

      You can check a few sites, at the least they will let you see
      the part so you have a better idea about what you are looking for and give you a general price range.

      The Euro Depot: http://www.theeurodepot.com
      Baverian Auto Sport: www.bavauto.com
      Real OEM: http://www.realoem.com (this site is also similar to the parts look up system that the BMW centers use, just enter in your VIN or model Info. and it will show you only parts for your car with prices, they tend to be a bit high on this site).
      Good luck,
      -Dana

      P.s. I would also look at geting the Bently repair manual for your car, even if you do not do the work your self it will help you know what the mechanic is talking about or perhaps if he is trying to tell you something that may night be true.

      Message 2 of 3 , 23 Nov 08:16
        Do you know of a website that will give you
        instructions on replacing the light in an Alpine radio
        and volume control problems for a 1988 535i? BMW
        dealers are no help.
        Jerry
        86 & 88 535i
        > You can check a few sites, at the least they will
        > let you see
        > the part so you have a better idea about what you
        > are looking for and give you a general price range.
        >
        > The Euro Depot: http://www.theeurodepot.com
        > Baverian Auto Sport: www.bavauto.com
        > Real OEM: http://www.realoem.com (this site is also
        > similar to the parts look up system that the BMW
        > centers use, just enter in your VIN or model Info.
        > and it will show you only parts for your car with
        > prices, they tend to be a bit high on this site).
        > Good luck,
        > -Dana
        >
        > P.s. I would also look at geting the Bently repair
        > manual for your car, even if you do not do the work
        > your self it will help you know what the mechanic is
        > talking about or perhaps if he is trying to tell you
        > something that may night be true.

        Cheap talk?
        http://voice.yahoo.com
      • Agent Midnight
        Message 3 of 3 , 25 Nov 10:45
          No sorry, not directly.
          I would do a google search using the make of the radio and year. Also try to search Alpine website and look up the model. Some companies keep Info. on models going back 20 years.
          -Dana

          Do you know of a website that will give you
          instructions on replacing the light in an Alpine radio
          and volume control problems for a 1988 535i? BMW
          dealers are no help.
          Jerry
          86 & 88 535i
          > You can check a few sites, at the least they will
          > let you see
          > the part so you have a better idea about what you
          > are looking for and give you a general price range.
          >
          > The Euro Depot: http://www.theeurodepot.com
          > Baverian Auto Sport: www.bavauto.com
          > Real OEM: http://www.realoem.com (this site is also
          > similar to the parts look up system that the BMW
          > centers use, just enter in your VIN or model Info.
          > and it will show you only parts for your car with
          > prices, they tend to be a bit high on this site).
          > Good luck,
          > -Dana
          >
          > P.s. I would also look at geting the Bently repair
          > manual for your car, even if you do not do the work
          > your self it will help you know what the mechanic is
          > talking about or perhaps if he is trying to tell you
          > something that may night be true.

          Cheap talk?
          http://voice.yahoo.com

          Virus Database (VPS): 0650-1, 11/22/2006
          Tested on: 11/25/2006 13:18:13