convert 528e to a 528i

  • Tony and Lauren
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2006
      Does anyone know how to convert from a 528e to a 528i
    • Steve Haygood
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2006
        Better off to go to a 535, unless you are trying to save taxes with the
        smaller motor
        Steve

        the short answer is yes

        Steve Haygood
        BMW CCA 6 Series Register Director
        03/04/05 Official 5er Fest Sponsor
        03/04/05 Official Sharkfest Sponsor
        www.stevehaygood.com

        _____

        Does anyone know how to convert from a 528e to a 528i

      • tony fairhurst

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 20, 2006
            Question for the guru's out there. Is it easier (or even possible) to
            remove the engine and trans (manual) as one unit or is it easier to
            unbolt the engine and gearbox and just remove the engine?
            The book I have only says the latter.

            Many thanks in advance,

            Rick.